Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wish Liszt

Every so often I open up a text document called "Stuff.txt" that I keep on my desktop. About once a year, in fact. At about this time. "But Chris," you ask, "What could possibly be in this wonderfully vague titled notepad file?!"

"Well," I reply, "IP addresses and student numbers and server names and passwords and a wonderful plethora of small bits that I never make use of twice."

Oh, and a list of items and such that I'd like to acquire at some point. Music albums, DVDs, video games, mainly. At this point in time, it looks a lil' bit like this...

Moby - Go
Frou Frou - Details
INXS - Switch
Apocalyptica - Apocalyptica
William Orbit - Hello Waveforms
Ocean's Eleven OST
Ocean's Eleven
Cowboy Bebop OST
Gears of War PC
Call of Duty 4
Twilight Princess
Mario Galaxy

Generally speaking, this are things that I'd like to purchase for myself when I get the money (hah!). I honestly don't expect to receive anything from this liszt in gift form. That'd be most unlikely. But hey, THE WHOLE INTERWEBZ CAN SEE THE LISZT LOLOLOL. That means anything's possible, right?
-Cril

It's like it was meant to be
I'm not kidding, it's like it was meant to be

I'm not kidding
No, I'm not kidding
I've never been more serious in my life
My life with you
OH

I'm not kidding
I'm seriously not kidding
I'll never stop joking
Oh wait, I mean I will stop joking
Because I'm serious
It's like it was meant to be!!

Strong Bad - It's Like It Was Meant To Be

No comments: