Saturday, November 24, 2007

Return of El Guavo

Guava

Okay, so I went back and tweaked the guava again before I printed it off. Speak of which, wow that was painful. The campus printing people have Illustrator CS3, which would not load my CS2 file. Therefore, we had to import/rasterize it into Photoshop CS3, which took ~30mins for each of the two files. Wow, what a pain. It wasn't all bad, though, the lady working in the printing services area was really nice and patient with me. I got everything printed and foam mounted for $23, which is way better than the ~$50 prof estimated. And speaking of prof... Ugh. I'm so very annoyed that we haven't seen *any* marks so far this semester. We haven't even gotten the midterm back yet. This is so frustrating, I'm going to avoid any more classes with him if I can get away with it.

So homework-wise, things are coming along nicely. I have two projects completed, one on the final stretch, and I've started the last one. Good progress. There's a little bit of work I have to do yet for.. Work. I need to do an ad for this Friday, and it's currently in the bosses hands for review and content. On other work topics, I wonder what's going on with that elusive catalogue...

And I got to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra this Friday. That should be great, but I need to solidify some plans. Like when/where we're meeting up, what we're doing for dinner... And who I'm taking along. Prolly gunna be my mom or sister. It's all kinda sad, really, that I'm turning 21 and can't muster the guts to confront the ladies. Sigh, such is life... At least the guava looks pretty, and you can't ask for much more than that.

Although, it gives me an idea for another blog. I won't say much more than that, in case it doesn't get off the ground. Like a certain other project I won't mention.
-Cril

This feeling won't last cause I cannot survive
I tell you I've been here before
When it's movin this fast
It's a matter of time
One of us walks out that door
It seems that I thrive on the dark side of things
I always feel alive when the death bell rings
Now you come and you bring out the tears in me

Santana - Wishing it Was

2 comments:

Frank said...

I really like that guava, dude.

Crilix said...

Why thank you, sir :)
-Cril