Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mmm... Beeftastic

Ok, so we dabbled in using Illustrator's built-in 3D engine. We had to make a humorous object so... Aerosol Beef Spray it was!



I'd be lying if I said I wasn't starting to grow fond of Illustrator. It still has the odd quirk that drives me NUTS, but I'm really seeing the advantage over Corel Draw. Wish I could say I was growing more fond of my prof, though. For our final project of the term, he gave us a brief spoken description of what he wanted. Is it just me, or for something like a final project wouldn't it be nice to have a physical sheet with written instructions? Maybe it's just me. Oh well, either way I'm going to need to get two 22"x14" posters printed out and mounted. Ugh. Probably going to cost me a wee fortune.

This weekend I need to homework. That being:
MUSC - Make a song and invent some notation to write it down with
PHIL - At least read over that essay. It'd be nice if I could put it into standard form, but we'll see.
MACS - I want to finish the final project for the course. Just needs some checking over and fine-tuning.
GD - Do that darn abstract art thing. I have a baaad feeling about it...

Wow, I have homework in every class. I didn't realize that. But then again, I didn't realize that this was a long weekend, what with Rememberance Day. Hopefully I can get it all done.
-Cril

There's an art to perception
So see it as you will
Can you adjust my reception?
Just give me the latest pill
I don't need to deceive you
'Cause I feel no pain
Maybe I should let you
Come on and eat my brain

Odds - Eat My Brain

No comments: